THERE are a lot of factors that contribute to an amazing senior session and your outfit is one of them. We recommend bringing more than one type of outfit to your senior session, here are a few ideas to get you started.
1. Your Personal Favorite Bring along an outfit that you simply love wearing. Not only will it help your unique personality and style to shine, but it will also make you feel comfortable and confident during your senior session.
2. Simply and Classy Choose an outfit that you can use for some formal shots. Keep it simple by choosing safe, solid colors such as white, black or brown. Basically, bring an outfit that you would wear to church or a formal family gathering.
3. Get Creative This is your chance to let your unique personality really shine through. What inspires you and gets you smiling? Who do you want to be? Keep this in mind when choosing this outfit.
4. Accessorize For your next outfit, simply adding in a few accessories such as a hat, scarf or sunglasses will give you a completely different look. You can also choose to throw in a few props to add some interest to the shot.
5. Go Traditional If your culture and family traditions are a prominent part of your life, why not use a traditional outfit or one that represents your culture as one of the clothing changes during your senior session?
6. Get Active If sport was an integral part of your life at school, bring your sports uniform to your senior session as an outfit change. You can even add in bats, helmets or gloves as props to add interest to the shot.